PlanGuru® Implementation Consulting
Budgeting, Forecasting & Performance Management Made Easy
Are you a midsize business owner that is looking for an affordable financial planning and reporting solution that can scale with your business? If you are, Profitwyse can help you with a PlanGuru implementation, providing your company a platform that will enable better business decisions and increased control.
PlanGuru business budgeting and forecasting software has been chosen by thousands of small and midsize business. They use PlanGuru as business planning software for budgeting and forecasting because it provides them with the information they need to make their businesses more successful.
Our PlanGuru Implementation Process
- We work with you to determine the best structure, whether that be multiple Analyses or implementing your entire model in a single Analysis. (An Analysis is an organizational element in PlanGuru).
- We will pull together your most recent one, two or three years of history, using whatever accounting system you use, and get the profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements reconciled to help with trending analyses.
- Depending on the complexity of your business, we will build supporting Microsoft Excel models for revenue planning, wage and salary expense, along with any other special calculations that are required and link them to your PlanGuru model. These links are dynamic, so when you make changes to your revenue plan, you can chose to update your PlanGuru model with the latest changes.
- If you are using QuickBooks, we will set up your configuration so that the connections between PlanGuru and QuickBooks so that you can efficiently import your monthly actual results.
- We highly recommend clients purchase the Advanced Reporting Add-In from PlanGuru. With the Advanced Reporting Add-In, we can create custom dashboards for your business that leverage your plan and actual financials in your PlanGuru file, which makes updating monthly reporting a breeze.
- Here’s an example of an Excel dashboard we created sourcing data from PlanGuru using their Advanced Reporting Add-In:
Use the Contact Us link below to get more information regarding you PlanGuru implementation.
Check their website (www.planguru.com) for more information and pricing details.